Thursday, April 2, 2009

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY!

I have had enough! I want to go outside. I want to play in the sun. I want to feel its warmth on my skin. At least we don't have any flooding problems at our house like many in the area do. Our neighbors have a stream running under their house.

It has been a boring day and the kids were out of school today. We were so bored, we watched BBC News America. What a laugh! It looked like those newscasters were stuck in the 70s. One guy had the pencil thin tie, but it was not just thin, it was plaid (yellow and green!). It was like watching Capt. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.

Then we flipped channels and watched a Hispanic soap opera. Now let me preface this by saying that I don't speak Spanish, but my husband does a little. So it might as well have been an Ancient Egyptian language..........but it was funny. So much drama.

Pray for me..........the kids are out of school tomorrow too. We might watch one of those Japanese strongest men contest shows, Ninja Warrior......I know you know which ones I mean.;)

No comments: