Thursday, June 18, 2009

I will never wear white again

The running joke at my house - besides the fact that I burn all bread (that's another post) - is that if a meal is good, then I will get it on my shirt somehow. Well, today we took the 2 little ones to the Mall just to get out of the house. Since it has been heat index of 110 or so the last few days we have not been able to go out and play so we needed to get out!!!! We walked around the book store, went to see the pets at the pet store and stopped to get ice cream. Well, Josie picked vanilla, Jack wanted cotton candy ice cream, Richard chose blue raspberry shave ice and I picked my all time favorite ice cream - Rocky Road. I should have picked vanilla, but then there is no way I would have gotten ice cream on my pretty white shirt. Vanilla is just not Good to me. But I would have spared the white shirt a huge stain.

By the way I think it was really funny that Richard looked like a 3 year old eating blue candy with his blue raspberry ice. His teeth were blue, his tongue was blue and his lips were blue!

No comments: