Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kids in the Car

Riding in the car with three children crammed in the backseat behind you is no fun. We don't have one of those DVD players to occupy them. We brought toys galore and I even brought my laptop with movies to play (but that didn't work - it did work at home then we get the 3 kids off from home and it won't work). I just don't know how people traveled before electronics. We had music the kids liked playing, toys for each and they still fought over every thing. We put Jack in the middle to keep Parker and Josie separated because they usually fight worse, but this time Jack and Josie could not get along and when they did they were laughing hysterically and shrilly screaming. I suppose since that was the worst part of the trip, I should not complain.

No comments: