Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Procrastination

Why is it that projects never get finished around my house? I have finished school and I thought that I would have more time to do things around the house. Like paint my bedroom, finish the crown moldings, and scour the house top to bottom. But it has not happened and it has been 2 months since I have graduated! I have actually had time to do yard work, which we have not really done in the 5+ years we have lived here. Maybe my lamenting will inspire me to complete some tasks.

Of course, it doesn't really help that my husband, whom I dearly love, will not finish one project before starting one or two more! Our goal is to redo our bedroom. I will post before and after photos. We are painting, adding floor to ceiling shelves on one end of the room and covering the brick coal fireplace with tile. Grand dreams for us slow pokes, maybe it will be finished in 5 more years!

No comments: