Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Merry (?) Go Round

I have been debating, internally mind you, about homeschooling the kids next year. Richard teaches and cannot take the kids to school or pick them up because of his hours at work. I want to get a job teaching, but if I do, how will we get the kids to school? I can keep the job I have now, which is part-time, but it is in Real Estate. That means anything can happen in this economy. If I keep this job, I can take the kids to school, but can't really afford the gas on the part-time salary. So, here we go around again! Keep the job, worry about making ends meet and drive the kids to school daily...or...phase out the job, stay home, volunteer and homeschool the kids...or...find a job teaching and let the kids find their own way to school!?! (not really, I would try to find a way to get them to school).

2 comments:

Heather said...

so, have you decided yet?

SandyBo said...

No, any suggestions?